I would like to recommend Cibor because of their personal commitment to always find result-oriented solutions.
Leak detection in water pipes
Is your water invoice alarmingly high? Is your home affected by subsidence, dampness or mould spots? Then you possibly have a water leak. Via a 0.5 mm diameter leak, you can lose 20 litres per hour or up to 480 litres per day. You not only receive a high water bill, water can also cause a great deal of damage in buildings.
Water leaks are often invisible to the naked eye. Water looks for an exit and can emerge at a completely different location than where the leak is. Cibor can quickly and accurately determine whether you have a leak and locate this for you using a number of innovative techniques. Thanks to a fast and reliable intervention, you can minimize or even prevent more water loss, removal work and nuisance.
Cibor has agreements with most insurance companies as to relation to payment for the leak detection.
Detecting water leaks using thermal imaging cameras
Thanks to a few innovative techniques, Cibor can detect the cause of water leaks and damp problems for you. Thermal imaging or infra-red technology is one of these techniques.
Thermal imaging cameras enable us to accurately scan large areas. Colour differences in the thermal image often enable the exact location of the leak to be pinpointed. We not only use the best infra-red cameras on the market, but also provide our technicians with comprehensive training about how to use them.
Detecting water leaks using other techniques
Cibor also uses other techniques to detect leaks:
- Hygrometry: detecting leaks by measuring the relative humidity in materials
- Acoustics: detecting leaks in concealed water pipes via the sound of leaking water
- Electro-acoustics: detecting underground or built-in pipes and cables
- Endoscopy:determining the location of the route of leaks in hollow spaces, water pipes and drain pipes: via a probe, video images are generated that can be viewed on a screen
- Tracer technology: detecting leaks in pipes by means of tracers
We work for the majority of insurance companies:
Our clients say
Cibor put my mind at ease as a property manager but also as a resident. Twice the satisfaction, you could…