The short time frame, a clear and professional approach, and comprehensive knowledge were the most decisive factors.
Repairing concrete floors and asphalt
We are able to skilfully repair damage to concrete floors and asphalt using dual-component products of the highest quality. These are only used after thorough pre-treatment.
We also repair heavily loaded floors. This involves first preparing the subfloor for the application of patching mortars (and flexible products for expansion joints, for example). We always perform activities with a minimum of inconvenience to customers. We always ensure air extraction and cordon off the work area.
Do not hesitate to contact us for:
- the elimination of unevenness in your concrete floor (sanding or milling)
- the removal of markings, fork-lift truck ruts or other dirt residues
- milling slits
- anti-slip finishes on slippery production floors
- the removal of screed, glue residues, etc.
- joint repairs
- the repair of damaged asphalt and concrete floors
A clean finish guaranteed
We always complete our sanding or milling assignments with respect for our customers. We can guarantee you a clean finish thanks to our specially modified machinery and the professionalism of our employees.
Our clients say
I would like to recommend Cibor because of their personal commitment to always find result-oriented solutions.