Repairing concrete floors and asphalt
We are able to skilfully repair damage to concrete floors and asphalt using dual-component products of the highest quality. These are only used after thorough pre-treatment.
We also repair heavily loaded floors. This involves first preparing the subfloor for the application of patching mortars (and flexible products for expansion joints, for example). We always perform activities with a minimum of inconvenience to customers. We always ensure air extraction and cordon off the work area.
Do not hesitate to contact us for:
- the elimination of unevenness in your concrete floor (sanding or milling)
- the removal of markings, fork-lift truck ruts or other dirt residues
- milling slits
- anti-slip finishes on slippery production floors
- the removal of screed, glue residues, etc.
- joint repairs
- the repair of damaged asphalt and concrete floors
A clean finish guaranteed
We always complete our sanding or milling assignments with respect for our customers. We can guarantee you a clean finish thanks to our specially modified machinery and the professionalism of our employees.