At the “Diagnosis of the Building Envelope” seminar at Ghent University, CIBOR gave a lecture on leak detection techniques on flat roofs.
At the invitation of the Faculty of Architecture & Urban Planning of Ghent University, Patrick Peeters of CIBOR gave a lecture on leak detection techniques on flat roofs on Friday 27 November 2015.
The lecture was part of a symposium on diagnosis of the building envelope to round off the IWT TETRA research project “Thermography as a gauge of the building envelope”.
Also discussed were:
- Thermography (UGent)- Pathology
- Related requests for advice (WTCB)
- Impact of building envelope on property value (STADIM)
- From diagnosis to feasibility study (Bureau Bouwtechniek)
- Diagnostic techniques for damp problems in the building envelope (WTCB)
- In situ air- and water-tightness (UGent)